Moving on


Renovations never unfold the way you think they will. There is always some unseen catastrophe or small joy found under the lath and plaster when you rip out a wall or repair a ceiling. This house has all the bones stabilized and some nice new additions completed and it's ready for a new owner to take it to the next level.
www.1576wtroy.com
This will be a photo catchall of another renovation of sorts. After spending most of my life in Michigan I'm moving to Brisbane Australia to start a new adventure. New life, new love, different environment, different country. If you're reading this, you're probably a friend or relative who is curious on the progress of the move or our life in Brisbane. I don't promise anything fancy here. Just a few notes and photos as I adjust to my new world. Drop me a line and say hi sometime, I'm sure I'll be glad to hear from you!